IT WAS A DARK NIGHT - part 2

 Hello everyone, as I promised I will be telling you the thriller of this horrendous night !!

as me and my friend followed the footprints to the first floor, we both saw that the footprints that led them upstairs had mysteriously disappeared on the first floor. I was so confused that I kept looking at my friend in a rather weird way. so to cut the stare, my friend told me that we should probably go down to our friends to check on them, and to our misery, they were not there on the floor and I thought I was going to pass out.

I was so scared that I tried calling both my parents but both their phones were switched off because they had just boarded the flight.

I was trying to calm myself down so I don't pass out like the others and my friend who was with me, Andrea told me that as she was going to put her sleeping bag down, she saw the fridge was slightly open and she told that there is some cold water in the fridge so she could have it. So I was going towards the fridge and I saw a hand popping from the couch so I slowly tip-toed towards it and saw that my sister and our friends were dumped there. I called Andrea and we both started sprinkling cold water on their pale, helpless faces. I was so happy that they were alive after the whole footsteps thingy. my sister asked, " have you found the mysterious footprints?" I said, "yes I did but it stopped as it reached the first floor."

at least my Sis was relieved that the whole thing was over, and ever so suddenly, something comes from under the couch and toward me. I screamed from my sleep. " phew what a nightmare. I just wish that doesn't really happen in real life" I was really happy that the nightmare ended before i got eaten by a ghost. HAHAHA, but I still wonder why that dream came on my b'day. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME🎉🎉

DONE BY: AKANKSHA

Comments

  1. Many, many returns of the day! Masterpiece, very touching, gut-wrenching and breathtaking. Loved how the first person narrative changed into a third person narrative. Keeping breaking the system with many regards, your fan xoxo. come visit us one day and lets have a conversation concerning this: you might just be a prodigy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

what a wonderful place!!

IT WAS A DARK NIGHT!!!