locked up in the lockdown

You might have heard this somewhere

 Anyway, I was on my way to my home when the news forecasted that CHINA got affected by a virus(which is COVID-19 of course)then I started thinking was this virus going to come over and land in INDIA then I just calmed down and forgot about it completely.

 then, as usual, going to school and coming back home. And then the spread of Coronavirus all over the world, I had got to know that it had affected a few parts of INDIA!!!!!!

 I freaked out(well not that much)I knew they were going to shut down the schools and nobody wanted that(except a few people who hate school)

 TIME PASSED BY, the whole world got CORONA!!!!! coronavirus has become extremely deadly but it looks like doctors have found a cure for the virus.

 staying at home feels better and online classes are the best thing, even though you can't interact with your friends and teachers.

 STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE!

 thank you for reading!

 DONE BY: AKANKSHA☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what a wonderful place!!

IT WAS A DARK NIGHT - part 2

IT WAS A DARK NIGHT!!!